What is Hint Water?
A pure infused blast of supreme refreshment and goodness is Hint Water.
Recently, I discovered this treasure of high-end quality and taste.
At first, it tasted very odd to me.
I experienced a fruit flavor without the sugar… very strange sensation.
Yet, as I continued to drink it, I “acquired a taste” for it. 🙂
I’ve never experienced any drink like Hint Water
However, it may not work for some of you; yet, it’s been working for me.
Surprisely, Hint Water has presently done what no other flavored water could do for me….Almost replace plain water.
I said, “Almost”…LOL!
I still love plain water but Hint is running a close second 😉
Hint is Flavor Fantastic!
Infused with delicious fruit flavors, such as:
- Crisp Apple
- Lemon Cayenne
- Apple Pear
- And the list goes on
Hint Water eliminates the boredom some may experience when forced to drink plain water
I love plain water, however some of you may hate it…BLAH!…LOL!
I think you may like Hint Water 🙂
Choosing to drink Hint Water has been a awesome choice for me.
How Hint Water Started
In 2004, a housewife Kara Goldin began selling homemade fruit flavored water out her garage to her friends and neighbors as a healthy alternative to sugar laden drinks.
Kara soon realized she had something unique going on. Soon after, Kara and her husband Theo launched Hint Water.
Today, being the only company that offers unsweetened fruit flavored water, Hint water has experienced explosive growth, fast becoming a leader in the flavored waterbusiness.
Offering the best taste and flavors is the primary reason for this emergence.
It’s reported that Hint Water sells twice as much in stores than other brands.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Drink Hint Water:
- Taste – Did you know that 76 million Americans consume 72 million diet sodas each year. Now check this out, 76% of those diet soda drinkers would like to decrease their consumption of diet soda. But they encounter a major obstacle; they DISLIKE THE TASTE OF WATER. With pure water, natural ingredients, Hint Water offers a burst of hope to this crowd.
- Variety – Along with great taste, Hint Water ( as I already mentioned) offers a vast choice of mouth-watering flavors. Hint pineapple water, blackberry, watermelon, peach, pear, raspberry and more. Hint sparkling water labeled [easyazon_link keywords=”Hint Fizz” locale=”US” tag=”golivepure-20″]Hint Fizz[/easyazon_link], is also available in these same flavors. In addition, for those who need a bit of a morning boost or just a mid-day pick-me-up, [easyazon_link keywords=”Hint Kick” locale=”US” tag=”golivepure-20″]Hint Kick[/easyazon_link] with all-natural caffeine serves you well.
- Convenience – You, the customer, are able to buy direct from Hint, something most beverage companies do not offer. Not only that, you can have Hint water shipped directly to your doorstep! No more bothering with the occasional inconvenience of utilizing the store having to carry cases of water. Hint Water also offers a monthly autoship program so you have no need to worry about placing your orders each month. Currently, I have the flavor-of-the-month on autoship, Each month a new flavor of Hint Water arrives at my door. Yea!
- No Fake Ingredients (Hint Water Nutrition Facts) – 100% All-Natural. 0 sugar, 0 diet sweeteners, 0 stevia, 0 preservatives, 0 calories, and 0 GMOs. Vegan and Gluten Free. Natural Fruit Oils and essence with pure wholesome H2O make Hint water and Hint Fizz spectacularly tasty goodness. It’s that simple!
- Hydration – A person can live without food for up to 40 days; however without water in that period, that same person would die. Water is crucial in supporting metabolism, flushing out toxins, relieving headaches, aiding digestion, assisting the immune system, preventing muscle cramps and improving overall energy. Also, our bodies consist of more than 60% water. Wow! Do you think water is important? Yeah buddy, definitely so!
So, if you have a distaste for ordinary water, enjoy variety, embrace convenience, desire all-natural and seek to keep your health in good standing, Hint Water may be for you!
With unquestionable ingredients and outstanding taste, Hint Water has become a choice for me and many other consumers desperately desiring to increase their water consumption without dealing with what some would consider the bland taste of natural water.
Those who are pregnant or nursing looking for a no sugar alternative, if you have gastrointestinal issues, maybe you are diabetic or you just want to give up soda…Hint Water may be your solution.
New Customers save 35%
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Please leave comments below and thank you for stopping by!
Be Your Best and Be Blessed,
17 thoughts on “Top 5 Reasons To Drink Hint Water”
I have high Uric acid in my blood,by reading this I can see it’s healthy and has no acid in it
That’s correct. Hint Water has nothing that would be harmful for your condition.
Of course, I’m not a medical expert so I always give my opinion with caveat.
That being said, I belive it’s safe for you.
Thanks for stopping by and dropping the comment.
It’s much appreciated.
Be your best and be blessed,
My wife is one of those folks who grew up drinking everything BUT water so the idea of just drinking water with no flavoring is unpalatable to her. She found HINT and bought a few bottles for both of us to try. She didn’t like the flavor profile and was done after one bottle (“too much like plain water”, she said). I enjoyed the first bottle (Watermelon, specifically) and gave it a couple more chances.
While it lives up to its name – there’s just a hint of fruit flavoring, enough to give it some flavor without being over powering – I’ve discovered that it makes my mouth ridiculously dry, the same as when I drink purified water that has sodium bicarbonate in it. It claims to have no sodium and no such electrolyte additives but I’ve now tried three more flavors over the course of a week and all three have had the same dry mouth effect. After drinking a glass of my typical double-filtered tap water, the dry mouth issue goes away.
This leaves me thinking that if HINT were just water and fruit essences with no sweeteners or sodium, there shouldn’t be any dry mouth issues. This makes me wonder if someone over at HINT isn’t telling the full story. If I need flavored water, I think I’d rather go back to just using an infuser bottle and deal with the natural fructose from the bits of fresh fruit used.
Sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience with Hint Water.
Hope you and your wife find something that fulfills your needs.
Thanks for commenting.
May all your days be blessed,
I suspect your dry mouth issue was caused by propylene glycol, which is a commonly used solvent in the processing of ‘natural flavors’ and apparently not required to be listed separately in ingredients lists if present in sufficiently low concentration. Propylene glycol is present in Hint water, and it’s actually the subject of a pending lawsuit since, while it may be allowed under existing ‘natural flavors’ regulations, being a synthetic substance it may be inconsistent with Hint’s “all natural” claim on the label.
Thank you for this information.
I was not aware of this.
Chris, you are very welcome.
Hi I have a real problem with swelling and I am supposed to watch my sodium intake. I am also addicted to pop(soda) and was told to stop drinking it because of the sodium and sugar. Do you know if there has ever been an issue with edema. I am guessing not since there is no sodium. Is that true with the fizz/carbonated Hint(no sodium).That is what I need to get off the pop. Also I would need 2 bottles a day of the carbonated fizz. Is there a way I could get good discounts for like 60 or 62 bottles(variety fizz at first until I know which ones I like) if I become a long term custumer. I have MS and other health problems and I quit smoking a few years ago for my health. Now Im addicted to sugar pop and this would be a great alternative for me if I can fit it in my budget. Please let me know. Please and Thank you Kelly.
I’m not able to make a definitive statement on whether Hint Water prevents edema.
Although, what you have surmised may be accurate.
As far as discounts offerred, current offers are the following:
Code: TAXDAY is good until 4/23/2017 for 15% off all cases of water
Code: Variety15 purchase of variety pack half price and free shipping for new customers only
On the order page are different options for receiving cases of Hint Water.
Go to the link below:
Hope this helps some.
Thanks for visiting and may you be blessed always!
I would love to try this. Does the company send out samples? I do not want to order a whole case and not like it. But if I received a bottle and liked it then I would definitely order more.
To my knowledge, free samples are not available from Hint Water. 🙁
You may be able to find it locally.
It will probably cost less therefore if you didn’t like it, your loss would be less.
Find Hint Water locally: http://golivepure.com/recommends/hintwaterlocator/
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings to you,
Is Hint water good for a 24hr fast? Will it trigger an insulin response?
Hi Billie Anne,
I see no problem with using Hint Water during a 24 hour fast. However, everyone responds differently so take my comments with that in mind.
As far as an insulin trigger, Hint has no sugar so shouldn’t an issue.
These comments are my opinion.
Is drinking Hint the same as drinking plain water? Does it have the same benefits, or does the flavoring change it?
In my opinion, nothing is the same as plain water however, Hint will give you proper hydration. The flavor may be an adjustment. It was for me.
Hope this helps.
Does hunt water have and electrolytes if so what %?
Apparently, Hint Water has no info on electrolyte content listed on the site. That’s as much as I know.