Here I Go Again, Drinking 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Last month, I began using drops of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in distilled water as a healing therapy.
About two-thirds into the protocol, I quit. A “feeling in my gut” inspired that decision.
One of my previous post, “Can I Drink Hydrogen Peroxide. Allen the Guinea Pig” documents the details. Check it out.
Curiously, as I reflected on that incident, a new revelation came to light…
“My persistently nagging sinus infection had been healed during the consumption of the hydrogen peroxide.” Hmmm?
One of the main reasons I began the hydrogen peroxide drinking was to test whether it would affect that infection.
Well, it did so!… The 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide drops in distilled water totally ERADICATED the sinus infection!
So, I believe subconciously I was making the decision to quit because my unrealized objective had been met…CURING THE SINUS INFECTION!
Hmmm? Maybe nothing, but this was an intriguing thought to me.
So, I am determined to begin again.
Let’s see what happens….I’M EXCITED!
My 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Drinking Plan
The Plan Steps:
- Drops of Hydrogen Peroxide, 3 times a day in Distilled Water for 16-21 Days.
Day 1 Use 9 Drops 3 drops, 3 times a day Day 2 Use 12 Drops 4 drops, 3 times a day Day 3 Use 15 Drops 5 drops, 3 times a day Day 4 Use 18 Drops 6 drops, 3 times a day Day 5 Use 21 Drops 7 drops, 3 times a day Day 6 Use 24 Drops 8 drops, 3 times a day Day 7 Use 27 Drops 9 drops, 3 times a day Day 8 Use 30 Drops 10 drops, 3 times a day Day 9 Use 36 Drops 12 drops, 3 times a day Day 10 Use 42 Drops 14 drops, 3 times a day Day 11 Use 48 Drops 16 drops, 3 times a day Day 12 Use 54 Drops 18 drops, 3 times a day Day 13 Use 60 Drops 20 drops, 3 times a day Day 14 Use 66 Drops 22 drops, 3 times a day Day 15 Use 72 Drops 23 drops, 3 times a day Day 16 Use 75 Drops 25 drops, 3 times a day
- Doing coffee enemies throughout the process to help with toxin elimination.
Coffee enemas have proved be an outstanding detox and healing method for me throughout the past years.
- Giving you daily Youtube video updates on my progress.
Links will be shared below.
New link each day.
- At the end, eating all green for a month.
Links to My Daily Youtube Video Updates:
- Slight effervescent feeling all over my body.
- Few minutes later my eyes became a bit blurry.
- Some pressure in the lower right back and abdomen.
- Flatulence….LOTS of FARTING…LOL!
- Woke at 3:30 am coughing with chest congestion.
- Cough with mucus expelled for about an hour.
- Congestion in the left ear and constant ringing.
- Excessive burping and bloated abdomen with some slight irritation in the left abdomen next to my navel.
- Late afternoon, began to have intense pain just below my sternum along with pain in my abdomen and right side of my chest. Drank some water, felt better.
- After taking my third hydrogen peroxide drink for for the day, I the sternum, abdomen and chest pain stopped. Also, could hear fizzling in my left ear. Ear congestion improving.
- Upon awakening, I coughed phlegm and for most of the morning.
- Coughing lessened by 12pm.
- Feeling tired…run-down
- Flatulence has substantially decreased.
- Congestion in the chest and left ear contiues.
- Feels like the flu. Achy body, chills, scratchy throat and fatigue.
- Less coughing but the coughs are producing greater amounts of mucus per cough.
- Some disturbances in the gut.
- Still clogged left ear.
- Congestion in the chest and left ear continues.
- Feeling much better.
- Occasional coughing with mucus expelled…Yuck!…However…GOOD!
- Runny nose.
- Energy level has increased.
- No longer feeling tired/run-down.
- Less coughing….Less mucus.
- No pain in the left check and gums.
- Congestion in left ear continues to lessen.
- More Energy
- Coughing frequency continues to decrease
- Amount of mucus still decreasing
- Slept well the night before
- Energy level ever increasing
- Deeper sleep
- Small amounts of mucus with occasional cough
- Still increasing energy
- A bit of coughing with small amounts of mucus
- Burned my lips . H2O2 burns.
- Maybe I should reduce the drops…Nahhh!
- Sinus drainage.
- Still a bit of coughing and mucus.
- Feeling much better, stronger and energy levels up.
- Why did I go to the hospital?
- I contracted a intestinal infection (work related) that halted my progress and compromised my immune system.
- Immune system overload!
- Guess, I’m not going to accomplish my 4th goal…Eating green for a month…LOL!…But maybe later.
As I Go Forward
Drinking 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide will continue to play a role in my healthy life.
So, please DO NOT allow my hospital experience (the ingestion of H2o2 was not the cause) to instill fear in your hearts. That was never my intention.
Documenting my entire journey, the good and the bad, was my only goal.
Just because I had this unfortunate and untimely illness in the midst of my H2o2 protocol, doesn’t take away from the effectiveness of wisely ingesting food grade hydrogen peroxide.
Most certainly, for as long as it is available, I will continue to use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide internally!
Currently, each morning, I drink a few drops of 35% Food Grade H2o2 in some distilled water just to get a little cleansing boost.
I haven’t been sick since!
Done properly, drinking drops of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is safe and it’s healing!
Check out the video below for a clear concise explanation of my 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide protocol journey.
Where to Buy 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?
Pure Health Discounts, is the current most reliable and quality source for 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. Since 1983, they’ve been offering premium health supplements.
They also explain the recent controversy surrounding the selling of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
My last purchase was from a local nutrition store which still sells it here in my area. However the last time I checked Amazon, many of the food grade hydrogen peroxides are only available at lower concentrations…12% or 3%. Arrrghhh! That’s too bad.
I also suggest reading The One Minute Cureby Madison Cavanaugh.
If you have followed, I hope my captivating journey has been a blessing to you.
Please leave comments below.
Always Be Your Best and Be Blessed,