Here I Go Again
Update as of February 4, 2018.
I highly recommend reading
The One Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases
The protocol within this book is less rigorous and I strongly recommend following it.
Last month, I began using drops of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in distilled water as a healing therapy. About two-thirds into the protocol, I quit.
A “feeling in my gut” inspired that decision.
My previous post, “Can I Drink Hydrogen Peroxide. Allen the Guinea Pig” documents the details.
Yet, as I reflected on that incident, a new revelation came to light…”My persistent sinus infection had been healed.”
One of the main reasons I began the hydrogen peroxide drinking was to discover whether it would affect that infection.
Well…IT DID!…ERADICATED IT!
So, I believe subconciously I was making the decision to quit because my unrealized objective had been met…CURING THE SINUS INFECTION!
Here’s the strategy:
- Drops of Hydrogen Peroxide, 3 times a day in Distilled Water for 16-21 Days (Dosage information here)
- Doing coffee enemies throughout the process to help with toxin elimination
- Giving you daily Youtube video updates on my progress. Links will be shared below. New link each day.
- At the end, eating all green for a month.
Links to Daily Youtube Video Updates:
- Slight effervescent feeling all over my body.
- Few minutes later my eyes became a bit blurry.
- Some pressure in the lower right back and abdomen.
- Flatulence….LOTS of FARTING…LOL!
- Woke at 3:30 am coughing with chest congestion.
- Cough with mucus expelled for about an hour.
- Congestion in the left ear and constant ringing.
- Excessive burping and bloated abdomen with some slight irritation in the left abdomen next to my navel.
- Late afternoon, began to have intense pain just below my sternum along with pain in my abdomen and right side of my chest. Drank some water, felt better.
- After taking my third hydrogen peroxide drink for for the day, I the sternum, abdomen and chest pain stopped. Also, could hear fizzling in my left ear. Ear congestion improving.
- Upon awakening, I coughed phlegm and for most of the morning.
- Coughing lessened by 12pm.
- Feeling tired…run-down
- Flatulence has substantially decreased.
- Congestion in the chest and left ear contiues.
- Feels like the flu. Achy body, chills, scratchy throat and fatigue.
- Less coughing but the coughs are producing greater amounts of mucus per cough.
- Some disturbances in the gut.
- Still clogged left ear.
- Congestion in the chest and left ear continues.
- Feeling much better.
- Occasional coughing with mucus expelled…Yuck!…However…GOOD!
- Runny nose.
- Energy level has increased.
- No longer feeling tired/run-down.
- Less coughing….Less mucus.
- No pain in the left check and gums.
- Congestion in left ear continues to lessen.
- More Energy
- Coughing frequency continues to decrease
- Amount of mucus still decreasing
- Slept well the night before
- Energy level ever increasing
- Deeper sleep
- Small amounts of mucus with occasional cough
- Still increasing energy
- A bit of coughing with small amounts of mucus
- Burned my lips . H2O2 burns.
- Sinus drainage.
- Still a bit of coughing and mucus.
Why did I go to the hospital?