Inspirational Health Quotes
Recently, I was surfing on the internet reading quotes about health and wellness. I came across many uplifting, witty and thought-provoking words.
Since I was truly enjoying this moment, I felt it might be something worth sharing with my readers. So I gathered together twenty-five of my current favorite inspirational health quotes for you.
Going forward, I plan to use these healthy life quotes to remind me of why I do what I do and also to motivate me when times get tough.
Please enjoy the quotes listed below and please share them with others.
My Top 25 Inspirational Quotes About Health
1. “Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which one can die”. ~Unknown
2. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ~Jim Rohn
3. “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” ~Thomas Edison
4. “True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington” ~Anonymous
5. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” ~Mark Twain
6. “Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.” ~Cicero
7. “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” ~Irish Proverb
8. “Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia.” ~Napoleon I
9. “It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician.” ~Meryl Streep
10. “The best doctor gives the least medicine” ~Benjamin Franklin
11. “By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!” ~Dr. Edward Group III
12. “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement” ~Jess C. Scott
13. “Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously.” ~Jean-Pierre Barral
14. “Don’t eat anything your great-great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food.. stay away from these” ~Michael Pollan
15. “A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.” ~Spanish Proverb
16. “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones..” ~Proverbs 17:22
17. “Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.” ~Astrid Alauda
18. “Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other.” ~Joseph Addison
19. “From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health.” ~Catalan Proverb
20. “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” ~Denis Waitley
21. “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyengar
22. “Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~Edward Stanley
23. “The greatest wealth is Health.” ~Virgil
24. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” ~John F. Kennedy
Image Source: https://skinnyms.com/
25. “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise” ~Benjamin Franklin
Check out more encouraging health and fitness quotes here.
Please share your favorite motivational health quotes in the comments section below.
Be Your Best and Be Blessed,
Son of God
Go Live Pure